Board of Governors January 7, 2021 Minutes
Michael Peabody, Dan Becker, Gary Dunn, Steve Hunter Sr., Ed Reeder, Matt Russello, Scott Vanderbeek, Jason Walker
General Manager Update
Michael Peabody reported that decisions on the golf course project and budgets were on the verge of being announced.
The new Membership Director Eric Gray, a PGA Class A Professional, is doing an outstanding job. Memberships are close to capacity.
Food and Beverage Updates
· While we have not had a recent Customer Satisfaction Survey reports are that members are very pleased with the food (the last survey had record highs for customer satisfaction).
· F&B numbers are good and employees are happy. The employees have been rock stars during the pandemic, wearing multiple hats as needed. ClubCorp is doing a good job taking care of employees affected by Covid.
· As needed, we will adapt operations to conform with the current Covid restrictions.
Golf Committee Updates
· The Golf Committee will be reinstated once the course update plans are finalized.
· Dan Becker will temporarily head the committee until a replacement is recruited.
General / Other
· No plans for future meetings and topics could be made until we receive details on the golf course project and budget.