There will be no rest for the weary as we have our fall aeration pre scheduled date's rapidly arriving next week. Despite lots of rumblings of what we are doing to the course in 2020 we still have a fall and winter season of 2019 to get through and aeration is essential to having healthy playing surfaces during this time. Not to mention aeration's role in recovery from yet another summer. Below is a schedule on what we have planned and the associated golf course closures.
- Tuesday 9/3/19 - Putting Surface Aeration Course Closed
- Wednesday 9/4/19 - Front 9 FW Aeration Front 9 Closed till 2:00 PM
- Thursday 9/5/19 - Back 9 FW Aeration Back 9 Closed till 2:00 PM
- Monday 9/9/19 - Topdressing FW's Course Closed
- Tuesday 9/10/19 - Surrounds Aeration Front 9 Closed till 2:00 PM
- Wednesday 9/11/19 - Surrounds Aeration Back 9 Closed till 2:00 PM
- Thursday 9/12/19 - TBD TBD
For anyone interested, click here and scroll down a bit to see a step by step process of how we aerify the putting surfaces.
Thanks for your support